Friday, July 23, 2010

Lingering On the Books

Hello Friends,

I really need to create a healthier diet for myself...
I bought Maggie Stiefvater's new book, Linger, (the sequel to Shiver,) at Barnes and Noble the other day, and it is amazingggg. I've only just started it-I was re-reading Breaking Dawn when I bought Linger and I was determined to finish that before I started anything new-and all this reading is the main reason that I haven't written much lately (sorry!!) Well, I mean that and doing... you know... other stuff. Anyway, Linger is amazing so far (only on page 78) and I thoroughly recommend it. Time for a new playlist, I think?

Sorry about repeating a track from the last one, but-deal with it. :)

  1. Brielle by Sky Sailing
  2. Cherry Bomb by The Runaways
  3. Crimson and Clover by Joan Jett & the Blackhearts
  4. I Love Rock and Roll by Joan Jett & the Blackhearts
  5. Little House by Amanda Seyfried
  6. Set the Fire to the Third Bar by Snow Patrol
  7. Magic by B.o.B. ft. Rivers Cuomo
  8. California Girls by Katy Perry
  9. Dynamite by Taio Cruz
  10. Ridin' Solo by Jason DeRulo
  11. Uprising my Muse
  12. Resistance by Muse
  13. Liztomania by Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix (Phoenix)
  14. 1901 by Phoenix
DANCE DANCE DANCE
I like my summer playlists. Lots.

Tootles!,
Sssssiiiiieeennnaaaa
(professional wrestler in all 60 states)

Whispers, "Hello, I miss you quite terribly..." -Hellogoodbye

© 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment