Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hello There. I'm On Summer Vacation.

Hey, you,

I was walking my dog earlier and I saw some people on my street.........Apocalypse?

WHEEEEEEEE I love M&M's! And Eminem. Haha. I made a funny. (Not very funny.)

Summer Playlist #2

Ok, I probably shouldn't put every single song on the Sky Sailing record. But...I'm going to anyway, I think. Yup.
  1. Captains of the Sky by Sky Sailing
  2. Brielle by Sky Sailing
  3. Steady As She Goes by Sky Sailing
  4. Explorers by Sky Sailing
  5. A Little Opera Goes a Long Way by Sky Sailing
  6. Tennis Elbow by Sky Sailing
  7. Blue and Red by Sky Sailing
  8. Alaska by Sky Sailing
  9. I Live Alone by Sky Sailing
  10. Take Me Somewhere Nice by Sky Sailing
  11. Sailboats by Sky sailing
And now, some other artists...
12. Love the Way You Lie by Eminem ft. Rihanna
13. Tim Mcgraw by Taylor Swift
14. Fearless by Taylor Swift
15. Here in Your Arms by Hello Goodbye
16. Hearing Damage by Thom Yorke
17. Meet Me on the Equinox by Death Cab For Cutie

Soundtrack to listen to:
I've been listening to the New Moon soundtrack a lot and I seriously forgot how much I loved it. I suppose I should probably be listening to the Eclipse soundtrack...but I haven't gotten it yet. :(

Anyway. Um. Yup.

Don't forget the address to that place I told you about,
SiEnNa
(professional wrestler in all 60 states)

© 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment