Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Bomb= Microwaved Pizza

Dear Anyone-Who-Stumbles-Upon-This,

My mom made me some pizza for dinner tonight. I thought she made that one kind that I don't really like with all the weird toppings. So I avoided eating it for a long time by watching Taylor Swift vlogs on her youtube channel. Then after a while I decided it was time to cave and go eat the pizza. I walked into the kitchen and discovered a glorious thing: it was pepperoni pizza.
Yea, I did a happy dance.

But then I couldn't find the pizza-cutter-roller-pixie-dust-layer-thing-a-ma-jig so I cut it with a knife. I pride myself on my cutting-pizza-with-a-kitchen-knife skills. Tonight, I let those skills down. ...Oh well.
By then, the pizza was, like, you know, cold.

:,(
I had no choice but to heat it up via microwave. While I was waiting for the
microwave to beep, I subconsciously started dancing. And then I noticed. I
had this, like, driving-a-tractor/milking-a-cow move going on. Yea. A day
at the ranch. Hey, where do you think pizza cheese comes from?
The microwave beeped. I opened it. The pizza was bubbling.
It was BUBBLING.
And now I know why pizza is not regularly heated up in the microwave. I
did not understand before, but now, I totally get it. Awesome.

Song recommendation(s) of the day:

Fearless by Taylor Swift
Here in Your Arms by Hello Goodbye

Watch some Taylor Swift's vlogs and you will understand. Maybe. I don't know.
But watch 'em anyway. They are the feat of all hilariousness. Feat? Is that it?
Am I thinking of a different word? Whatever.


All my love letters and emails and faxes and post-its and ims and tweets,

SIENNA
(professional wrestler in all 60 states)


© 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment