Sunday, August 23, 2009

Chocolate Soup part 5

Dear Recipe Book,



So, you know how when you're sitting in bed dreaming about having the two guys you like fight over you right in front of you with them thinking you're sleeping but you're really awake and witnessing the whole amazing moment? GASP. Guacamole and chips, that was a long sentence! So anway, I am kind of experiencing that right now. Well, not the fight-over-her-not-sleeping-body part, but the fight over her part. And let me just tell you, it is not all chocolate and marshmallows. Its AWFUL. Holy shish kabob, I wish I was the girl who nobody liked again. So, its just mildly scary now, but I have a deep gut feeling that its gonna get worse. A LOT worse. Let me just show you exhibit A:



Justin (handing me a small bouquet of red roses): "I got these for you, June!"

Me: "Aw, thanks! That was so sweet of you!"

Phil (glaring at Justin): I got you these chocolates, Junebug! (hands me a big box of chocolates)

Me: "CHOCOLATE!!! Om nom nom, thank thank thank, give give give!"

Phil (laughing at my addiction and handing me the precious gems): "You're welcome! Much better than FLOWERS right?"

Me (stopping mid-bite in a chocolate as I realiza the glare-down that I am witnessing): "Um...no...flowers are good too..."

Phil (surprised, for obvious reasons): "Huh? But you love chocolate!"

Me: "Yea..."

Justin: "She can like flowers AND chocolate, PHIL."

Me (backing away slowly): "I have to go to the bathroom..."

And that's all I witnessed. At least I got flowers and chocolate out of it...



Jealousy



1 cup water

Kool-aid powder

2 drops green dye



...sorry. My chef skills are kind of sucking their thumb and rocking in a corner of my gut right now. Can you blame them?



C.T.I.R.,

Junebug D.I.C.

© 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment