Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Broken Glass, Broken Hearts news...

As you may have noticed, Broken Glass, Broken Hearts is not turning out to be a very short story. I started it planning on it to last about 2 to 3 pages and now its twenty something and I'm not even close to being done. So I just wanted to say that Broken Glass, Broken Hearts is turning out to not be a short story, although all the previous entry titles said it was. The upcoming entries will no longer say (short story) on them, so I just thought I should write this so that no one would get confused. I hope you're enjoying reading Broken Glass, Broken Hearts as much as I enjoy writing it! (Although writing Broken Glass, Broken Hearts is getting old and now when I start an entry in my journal I have started to just write 'Broken Stuff' instead of the whole title. When I thought of it, it seemed like a really cool and original title, but you know what they say 'it seemed like a great idea at the time'.)

No comments:

Post a Comment