Friday, September 10, 2010

Owl City University

Lovelies-

Sorry I haven't posted in a while...I joined Owl City University (Owl City's official fan page thingy) and there was a writing competition, so I was working on that, since the due date was today and I wanted to make sure I got it in on time. So anyway, that's why I haven't written in a while.
I started high school...hm. It's, um, yea. My honors English teacher is pretty much the coolest person on Earth and I like most of my other teachers too, so that's nice. I'm just gonna not talk about school anymore. Yup.
I don't really have anything else to say. Here's a *Not Summer* Playlist

:,(
Not Summer Playlist #1
That's depressing. New title.
School Year Playlist #1
That's depressing too. Oh well. Whatcha gonna do.
  1. E.T. by Katy Perry
  2. Teenage Dream by Katy Perry
  3. Cooler Than Me by Mike Posner
  4. I'm Not Your Toy by LaRoux
  5. Mine by Taylor Swift
  6. West Coast Friendship by Owl City
  7. OMG by Usher ft. Will.i.am
  8. Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars
  9. The Only Exception by Paramore
  10. Need You Now by Lady Antebellum
  11. Not Afraid by Eminem
Yes, I know, these are not very original songs. I've just been listening to the Top 40 playlist on playlist.com a lot lately, so... but it doesn't matter, I love the songs anyway. I'm not going to not like something because it's popular.

Off to ruin my back with a forty pound backpack,
(professional wrestler in all 60 states)

© 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment