Saturday, September 25, 2010

Legend of Peter Pan

I saw Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'hoole (go see it now) yesterday. Twas AMAZING and I had a total spazz attack when To the Sky (the song Adam wrote for the movie) played. (Yea, if you saw it yesterday and happened to see some girl freaking out when that song was playing from the corner of your eye, that was me.) I think I probably got more excited than Adam did when he heard his song in the film.
In news not relating to Adam Young, (rare occasion around here, I know,) I have been completely obsessing over Peter Pan this last week for some reason. I had to write an essay in my English class that focused on the meaning of innocence and (super-common-English-topic) the loss of innocence. I referenced Peter Pan in my paper, and then I found the book in my closet when I was looking for a sweater, and then I remembered that I had the DVD of the 2003 version, (with real people.) I watched the movie, I'm reading the book, and I've fallen in love with the story all over again. Super-dorky, I know, but...I don't really care. So, I've compiled a list of things I need to buy on iTunes the next time I purchase an iTunes card:
  1. Sky Sailing album: An Airplane Carried Me to Bed
  2. Youtopia by Armin Van Burren ft. Adam Young
  3. Fireflies (music video) by Owl City
  4. Vanilla Twilight (music video) by Owl City
  5. Umbrella Beach (music video) by Owl City
  6. To the Sky (music video, once it's released on iTunes) by Owl City
  7. Brielle (music video) by Sky Sailing
  8. Peter Pan soundtrack (2003 movie)
  9. Welcome Home by Radical Face (Maggie Stiefvater recommendation)
  10. The Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel
  11. The Boxer by Simon and Garfunkel
  12. Eclipse (the movie) soundtrack (scores only, I'm not too fond of the actual movie soundtrack- the one with lyrics, I mean)
  13. The Mitch Hansen Band album: Twilight Hour
So maybe you should go out and purchase all those nifty tracks too. I don't know 'bout you, but I love 'em.

À bientôt,

߈´˜˜å
(Sienna with the option key pressed)
(professional wrestler in all 60 states)

© 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment