Monday, September 27, 2010

Last Book In Maggie's trilogy(FOREVER)/GAHHHH!!!!!!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMG-OSH

So, remember how I'm, like, totally obsessed with Maggie Stiefvater? Yea, well, check out the beautifulness of this.

OH MY GOODNESS

WOW that is breathtaking. I am soooooooooooooooooo psyched. And you are too.
Because I am. And you're very empathetic- so you feel everything I feel. OW! I stubbed my
toe. But you know that already, 'cause you felt it.

You can pre-order this wonderful masterpiece (FOREVER, not my stubbed toe,)
HERE:

And you can be a scary Stiefvater fan girl like I am
HERE:
In case you want to. And you do, because you feel everything I feel, and I feel the need to be
and obsessed fan girl of Maggie Stiefvater. (And Adam Young, who you are also an obsessed
fan girl of, even if you're a guy.)

Now, just another moment in basking in the beautifulness of this cover, next to its companions
so that you can get the full effect:



Ok, I'm done now.

(Sorry that the last picture is so puny, that's the maximum size of pictures you can upload to blogger. :( sad face. The arrows say Sam, Cole, Isabel, Grace, and Sam.)

(Also, the girl in Linger is not necessarily Isabel, it could also be Grace, but I labeled her as Isabel for the purpose of including all the main characters' names on the covers.)

© 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment