Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Moody Music

Duckies-

I have discovered- or, rather, revisited two artists that are now making me make this face:

:D
These artists are Anya Marina and Lykke Li. I found them on the New Moon soundtrack,
(thank you, New Moon soundtrack!) performing the songs Satellite Heart (Anya Marina) and
Possibility (Lykke Li.) My father was listening to Pandora last night, under an Eisley and Alanis
Morisette channel, so I recommended that he make one of these artist, who I thought had styles
similar to the other two artists. Through that, I found a new Lykke Li song and also a song by
another artist I hadn't heard of that I now adore. All this music seems to fit the mood perfectly
of my book Broken Glass, Broken Hearts, which is good, because I've been trying to find a
musical mood for the book- music that I can listen to that will inspire me while I'm writing. So,
here's the playlist I will be listening to as I write:

  1. Hanging High by Lykke Li
  2. Tonight by Lykke Li
  3. Until We Bleed by Kleerup ft. Lykke Li
  4. Let it Fall by Lykke Li
  5. Little Bit by Lykke Li
  6. Knocked Up by Kings of Leon (covered by Lykke Li)
  7. Breaking It Up by Lykke Li
  8. Window Blues by Lykke Li
  9. Move You by Anya Marina
  10. Whatever You Like by T.I. (covered by Anya Marina)
  11. Satellite Heart by Anya Marina
  12. High On The Ceiling by Anya Marina
  13. Miss Halfway by Anya Marina
  14. Move You (SSSPII) by Anya Marina
  15. All The Same To Me by Anya Marina
  16. My Love by The Bird and The Bee
  17. Again & Again by The Bird and The Bee
  18. Preparedness by The Bird and The Bee
  19. Diamond Dave by The Bird and The Bee
  20. Birthday by The Bird and The Bee
  21. What's In The Middle by The Bird and The Bee
  22. White Houses by Vanessa Carlton
DUDE. Longest playlist ever.

Keep On Rockin',
Sienna
(professional wrestler in all 60 states)

© 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment