Thursday, January 28, 2010

This is Random, But...THERE'S SO MANY PRETTY THINGS OUT THERE

Well, this post is totally unrelated to everything else on my blog, but I just wanted to tell you about my little not-so-much-of-a-journey-journey today. My mom wasn't home and she couldn't pick me up form school right away, (and I wasn't in the mood to wait,) so I started walking home. I got bored so I walked into the middle of the road, (neighborhood, not the freeway, don't worry people,) and I walked down the long road following the yellow lines and it was just the most beautiful thing, the road stretching out in front of me, the sun shining out from the clouds in the blue sky, the leafy trees bending over the street and the flowers blooming in so many different colors. At one point a man stopped and asked me why I was walking down the middle of the road, and I simply replied, "I'm just walking home." He said that it wasn't safe to walk down the middle of the road and then he drove off, so, unwillingly, I sighed and walked over to the sidewalk. Bye, bye, beauty of the yellow lines: until next time.
Be original. Don't follow the sidewalk.

© 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment