Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse

Eclipse came out today. It was beyond words brilliant. The romance was incredible, the lines were delivered beautifully, the special effects were much better than I expected. It was amazing. I was very disappointed that Rachelle Lefevre was replaced as Victoria, but I dealt. Jackson Rathbone was incredible as Jasper and I was very happy that he got more screen time. The stars were as breathtaking as ever, and I was very happy that Robert was not given too many cheesy lines and the ones he was given were set up in the perfect scenery and delivered spectacularly. Also, I was glad that Taylor Lautner was not given another line such as, "Or things are going to get very ugly," as in New Moon, which was hilariously horrible. He was very convincing and I am excited for his performance in Breaking Dawn, as he is a big part of that story and (spoiler alert) imprints. Overall, the movie was fabulous, and I cannot wait for Breaking Dawn, whether it comes in two parts or one. Well done, guys.

© 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment