Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"The Early Recordings of Adam Young" WHAT?! WHERE?! I WANT

Before Owl City there was Sky Sailing...

I will make a wild guess here and say that you most likely are already aware of my love for Owl City and Adam Young. (Same thing.) So, today, when I was doing my every-five-minute checking of Adam's blog and Twitter, I saw the post "A Letter from Adam Young". I read it, of course. And in this 'letter' I found out that Adam Young is releasing on iTunes a new album...but not an Owl City album. No, the artist of this album is known as "Sky Sailing." Turns out, before Adam Young created Owl City, he had created an album that he called "An Airplane Carried Me to Bed". When he created this album, he had called himself "Sky Sailing" and had only dreamed of becoming the phenomenon that he is now. So now, for the sake of his impatient fans that are waiting for his next Owl City album to come out, (this is where a huge flashing arrow pops out of the sky and points to me,) he is releasing his amateur album for all the world to see. Or, um, hear. It can be pre-ordered now on iTunes, (links will come later for I am a faithful future-wife,) and will be officially propelled into space on July 13th (on iTunes) and will be available everywhere on July 27th. I CANNOT FRIDGING WAIT!


© 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment