Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Famfi, I love you.

On Valentine's day, (well, technically two days before Valentine's Day because the holiday fell on a Sunday this year,) my school had Valentine's grams given out to students whose friends and or secret admirers and or not-so-secret admirers and or stalkers had bought them for them. I was sitting innocently in class when I received one from my sister-at-heart Famfi. Touched, I read it. It said "To: Sienna From: irish chevy truck guy". Now, if you don't know my friends, which you probably don't unless you are one of my friends, Hi, friend! then you most likely don't understand why I would be receiving a Valentine gram from and Irish Chevy truck guy. It's a long story/inside joke, which I am afraid I cannot share with you, (that would ruin the concept of 'inside joke',) but I will tell you what the message said (in fancy cursive):
Dear Sienna,
I have waited countless years for this, the day that I proclaim my love for you. I've always loved you and I always will love you with all of my being. Since our first meeting on that lonely road in my beloved country of Ireland, I thank God every day. I can't stop thinking about you and your blue Chevy truck. I'm so very glad that your tire exploded and you ran off the road. But even more, I am glad that your very attractive and overly amazing friend Famfi was unable to the tires. I then came to your rescue. After all, I am an Irish mechanic. But what you don't know about me is that I own one of the largest whiskey companies in Ireland. Basically, I'm filthy rich. And I love only you.
Love always,
Your irish Chevy Truck Guy
xoxo ILY Sienna

Like I said, it makes a lot more sense if you know all our inside jokes related to Ireland and Chevy trucks (particularly blue ones), but even without this knowledge, you can not doubt the supreme awesomeness of that Valentine gram.
Famfi, I love you.

Visit www.famfiswonderland.blogspot.com to see Famfi's genius-ness for yourself!

© 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment