Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Life: If I was in Charge part 2

Music is my influence...my life. I swear, one time, during one of the most amazing moments of my life, I did something involved with music that I will regret for the rest of my life.  It was the homecoming dance at my old school. THE Robert Jenkins had asked me to the dance. We were slow dancing to the one slow song that was played the whole time, when suddenly, I did it. The song that was playing was sung horribly. Although I was trying to cherish the moment, the music was slightly ruining it for me. So as he spun me around, I made the mistake: I put my iPod headphones in so that the song "Love Remains the Same" could replace the crud that was playing. He was furious! He thought I was trying to distract myself because I hated slow dancing or something. I never won him back, and then I switched schools. I have made some pretty bad decisions because of music, but that was probably one of the worst. When I tried to explain to Robert why I had done it, he told me that the song that had been playing was his favorite song. Perfect, right? 

Mandy always had headphones in her ears. I'm not even kidding: always. I've recently noticed that rather than taking her headphones out when she enters the classroom, she just takes one out and hides the other one in her long, thick hair. Then she tucks her iPod into her jacket pocket. I would never be able to focus in class and listen to music at the same time...but apparently she can. 
Why is it that every time I turn around, I see the color blue? Seriously, why blue?

© 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment