Tuesday, October 12, 2010

MY LIFE IS A LIE.

Up until extremely recently, I was convinced that the last line of the chorus of Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade was, "Because the girl I kill is impossible to find."

-_-
Wow. I feel...just, really, really stupid. Really stupid.
Sorry I haven't been written for a while, I had the single busiest weekend ever known to all
mankind, and then I got sick from lack of sleep and had to spend my day laying in bed and
feeling very much like there were things I needed to be doing that I couldn't be doing. Worst
feeling in the world. While I was away, however, I composed a playlist:

  1. Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade
  2. The Only Exception by Paramore
  3. Daughters by John Mayer
  4. You and I by Ingrid Michaelson
  5. The Way I Am by Ingrid Michaelson
  6. Giving Up by Ingrid Michaelson
That'll be all, sir.

-Sienna
(professional wrestler in all 60 states)

© 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment