Sunday, August 8, 2010

I Like Chow Mein

Awesome, awesome, awesome. Pretty much.

Had an awesome week...last week...and I FINALLY bought all three Owl City albums on my iPod. Now I just need the Sky Sailing album and the music videos...

SPEAKING of Adam Young projects...SO MUCH NEWS!!! Probably better you hear it from him than from me with my squealish girly screams interrupting every five seconds, so click here to find out and see all the info yourself. A summary, though: a new thingy-majig for OC fans is beind created called "Owl City University"...IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME. Lots of other new stuff, too, but one sad thing: Adam has a kidney stone.


:,( sad face

Anyway, so that's sad and he's too young to have that and so he probably has a bad diet but
I'm not judging because mine's probably worse...ANYWAY, so, yea, I'll be praying for him. And,
if you exist, you should too. So...yea.

Summer playlist time? I think yes.

  1. The Saltwater Room by Owl City
  2. West Coast Friendship by Owl City
  3. Hello Seattle (Remix) by Owl City
  4. Not Afraid by Eminem
  5. 25 to Life by Eminem
  6. Time to Pretend by MGMT
  7. Resistance by Muse
  8. Cannonball by The Breeders
Um, yea, that's more like half a Summer Playlist, but whatever. That last song is a classic epic known to most from the intro of the wbonderfully amazing movie A Walk To Remember. You kinda have to watch the movie to get the full effect of the song, but, yea, it's amazing. Especially the first few notes. Pure genius, my friend, pure genius. Anyway. Ciao.

Cia Ciao Bella,
Sienna
(Professional wrestler in all 60 states)

© 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment