Friday, January 14, 2011

Broken Glass, Broken Hearts raw playlist (unedited version)

Lykke Li

Hanging High
Tonight
Until We Bleed
Let it Fall
Little Bit
Time Flies
I'm Good, I'm Gone (CB Remix)
Breaking it Up
Window Blues

Anya Marina

Whatever You Like (T.I. cover)
Lullaby For a Realist
Vertigo
Satellite Heart
Move You
High On the Ceiling
Miss Halfway
Move You (ssspii)
All the Same to Me

The Bird & The Bee

My Love
Again & Again
Preparedness
Diamond Dave
Birthday
What's In the Middle

Ingrid Michaelson

Be OK
The Way I Am
Giving Up
Starting Now

Feist

Train Song (ft. Ben Gibbard)
My Man, My Moon
1234

A Fine Frenzy

Whisper
Almost Lover
What I Wouldn't Do

Sufjan Stevens

Romulus
John Wayne Gacy, Jr.
The Dress Looks Nice On You
The Avalanche
To Be Alone With You

Owl City

Vanilla Twilight
The Christmas Song
Tidal Wave

I'd Rather Be With You by Joshua Radin
First Love by Adele
Skinny Love by Bon Iver
Dream by Priscilla Ahn
Soft Shock by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
North by Phoenix
The Winner Is by DeVotchKa (ft. Mychael Danna)
Raw Sugar by Metric
This Time (KLAAS Remix) by DJ Antoine
Smile by Uncle Kracker
The Sound of Silence by Simon & Garfunkel

© 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment