Friday, January 14, 2011

Broken Glass, Broken Hearts playlist (edited version)

  1. I'm Good, I'm Gone (CB Remix) by Lykke Li
  2. Window Blues by Lykke Li
  3. All The Same to Me by Anya Marina
  4. What's In the Middle by The Bird & The Bee
  5. Be OK by Ingrid Michaelson
  6. My Man, My Moon by Feist
  7. Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy
  8. What I Wouldn't Do by A Fine Frenzy
  9. The Dress Looks Nice On You by Sufjan Stevens
  10. I'd Rather Be With You by Joshua Radin
  11. First Love by Adele
  12. Skinny Love by Bon Iver
  13. Dream by Priscilla Ahn
  14. Soft Shock by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  15. North by Phoenix
  16. The Winner Is by DeVotchKa ft. Mychael Danna
  17. Raw Sugar by Metric
  18. This Time (KLAAS Remix) by DJ Antoine
  19. Vanilla Twilight by Owl City
  20. Tidal Wave by Owl City
  21. Smile by Uncle Kracker
  22. The Sound of Silence by Simon & Garfunkel
© 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment