Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Eve Eve

SO.

It's the day before the day before Christmas. I know. Crazy, right? How did this happen? But I'm so stoked for Christmas there oughta be a law against it (I don't really get that phrase). I mean, who doesn't love Christmas, right? Every time I drive by a house and see a Christmas tree in their window, my faith in humanity grows. (When I go on google images, that faith lessens. But that's another story.)

Anyway. Whether you celebrate Christmas, like me, because it's Jesus Christ the Savior's birthday; or whether you celebrate just for the fun and joy of a holiday, Christmas is a wonderful, joyous occasion, and I hope each and every one of you; every person in the world, has a fantastic and endlessly happy Christmas. JESUS LOVES YOU! :)

December Playlist (once again courtesy of Bella)
  1. Alice's Theme by Danny Elfman
  2. Paradise by Coldplay
  3. I Turn My Camera On by Spoon
  4. Snow by Red Hot Chili Peppers
  5. Karma Police by Radiohead
  6. Jigsaw Falling Into Place by Radiohead
  7. If I Ever Feel Better by Phoenix
  8. Lost Coastlines by Okkervil River
  9. He Doesn't Know Why by Fleet Foxes

Merry Christmas, my darlings! And a Happy New Year!,
Sienna The Red-Nosed Writer
(professional wrestler in all 60 states)

© 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment