Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Holy Hashbrowns

I am in such a good mood.
Yesterday the pre-order for Owl City's new album, All Things Bright and Beautiful, became available.
I pre-ordered it.
Obviously.
And when you pre-order it, you automatically get the song Alligator Sky (ft. Shawn Chrystopher).
So I got that. And I listened to it.
Yea. Let's just say it's amazing.
Plus it has rap.
This makes me very happy.
I could tell you the very long story of my reaction to hearing this song, but instead, I'll let you listen to it yourself.

Can I just say this makes me really happy?
This makes me really happy.

I also bought a bunch of singles the other day, because the amount of moolaw I had on my iTunes account was not enough to buy all the albums I'm longing for, and I couldn't decide one, so instead, I bought all the singles I've been putting off buying.

Sienna's Singles
  1. Vanity by Hanover Swain
  2. Price Tag (ft. B.o.B.) by Jessie J
  3. Blackbird (Glee Cast Version)
  4. Misery (Glee Cast Version)
  5. Jessie's Girl (Glee Cast Version)
  6. Hometown Glory by Adele
  7. Paris Blue by Lykke Li
  8. Bills, Bills, Bills (Glee Cast Version)
  9. When I Get You Alone (Glee Cast Version)
  10. Blame It (On the Alcohol) (Glee Cast Version)
  11. Uprising by Muse
  12. Undisclosed Desires by Muse
  13. Resistance by Muse
  14. Hysteria by Muse
  15. New Born by Muse
  16. Whatever You Like (Anya Marina cover) (Single Version)
  17. Miss Halfway by Anya Marina
  18. Chasing Pavements by Adele
  19. Time Is Running Out by Muse

Yea, I know. I've been listening to a lot of Glee. Don't judge.

(Seriously, you should go pre-order the album now. I'll love you forever.)

© 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment