Thursday, May 27, 2010

Three-Word-Story: The Never-Ending Sentence

I want a boyfriend right now or I might want a duck and that would be so cool because I hate when things go off train tracks and onto the back porch of my yellow house, next to my piece of pie which I got from my duck when I sat on the pony that my llama ate for breakfast on Saturday morning and then I had to go to a dolphin show in New Hampshire, and it was raining cats and pigs so I bought a Perry the Platypus in Las Vegas and it was really hot out so I decided I needed a glass of solid firefly juice that tasted like disgusting cow poop, so I spat it at my neighbor Francesca the brat of Milberry Road, and she said "I need a hairbrush to get these gnats out of my tangled horse's tail," so I gave her my GPS and she banged her head on the screen so I called my grandpa and he said, "Give it a lick and maybe it will go to Neverland with Captain Hook, not with the GPS," so I left Francesca the brat in Vegas and I went to Neverland with Peter Pan and he gave me a kiss on the foot, so I granted him one wish until he suddenly disappeared into the clouds of Jamaica, I looked at Florida and said "Wow," so I went to Florida instead but then I realized that I was bored, so I went back to Vegas, where I found Francesca working at McDonald's, and I spat fairy dust on her head and she disappeared, so I was alone again in California, where the sun is really weird, so I blew it out and some pigeons crashed into the Eiffel Tower in China, I got really cold so I took my mittens and ripped them off my elderly grandma's feet and stuck my lemon into her mouth so she would shut-up, then I was flown into Zimbabwe where the grass was really smelly and I sunbathed under the moon's rays of warmth until, suddenly, a dragon landed on my face, so I spat again, and the pixie dust went into its nostrils, causing a volcanic eruption in Colorado, even though it snows in Washington on my sister's birthday sometimes when Leonardo di Caprio burps on my llama, and I think 'dude, he is super hot,' and then I realize that I need a lawyer to defend my duck's face so I hired Reese Witherspoon to be my lawyer, 'cause she's a good actress, and also hot, she is a super-ninja, I think, plus she is pregnant, which means a baby is going to burp on my mother's goldfish's dad's uncle's face, now I think I need a shower in New Jersey, 'cause it's cool there, well, sometimes, when my feet turn into little piggies I have to go to the hospital to get my laundry, which has been there since June 5th, 1877, so it is probably smelly but very clean 'cause I also wash it with Windex, which is better than Oxi-Clean because it requires yelling when using, which is sooo overrated for a mermaid doctor ninja, like me, so I ditched the brat Francesca and moved to the countryside in Vegas, where the camels graze in the gravel meadows of Kentucky, so now I need to say farewell to dentists and Chili's warriors, so goodbye.


-Sienna and Grace

© 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment