Thursday, November 17, 2011

Breaking Dawn Part 1

So the title of this post.
I'm going to see it tonight.
/tomorrow morning.
...I'm kind of excited.
...and by kind of...
...I mean...
I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW.

So as for music recs...
1. Breaking Dawn Part 1 Soundtrack
(No, seriously, that soundtrack is beyond-words-brilliant-and-breathtaking. Buy it. Listen to it. Love it.)

And as for movie recs...
1. Breaking Dawn Part 1

And as for book recs...
1. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
and also
2. Nattie and Finn by Anande Sjöden
(I had to include that even though this is a Breaking Dawn post because I finished reading that book today and it's the most wonderful thing on the planet after the Bible, the Twilight Saga, Pride and Prejudice, and the Wolves of Mercy Falls Trilogy.)


GO SEE BREAKING DAWN.,
Sienna the Twilighter/Twihard/Twilightaholic/Twilight fan extreme edition
(professional wrestler in all 60 states)

© 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment