Thursday, October 27, 2011

Because We Haven't Spoken In A While

Hey you guys.

So. ...we haven't spoken in a while. I've been neglecting you.
For that, I am truly sorry.
Well, Ok. I'll admit it. I'm not really all that sorry.
But I'm a little bit sorry!

I have had CRAZY amounts of homework– you wouldn't believe the time I waste doing homework when I could be writing. It's awful. I've literally not written in any of my books since summer– although I have been writing some poetry and short stories, because I can sit down and just do that for ten minutes and then get back down to business. And I've written some future scenes for MUTE and things.

Oh, also, I got a Figment. (Click on that if you want to check mine out) It's a really cool website, a sort of writing community...I've been mostly reposting stuff that I've already put up here, but it's nice to get feedback from the Figs, and I've found a couple aspiring authors I adore– especially Anande Sjöden. ...She's kind of brilliant. I've been reading one of her books, Nattie & Finn, pretty much nonstop when I'm not doing homework, eating, sleeping, at school or at a friend's house. It's INCREDIBLE. I'm kind of obsessed. (Nothing new for me, I know.)

Sooo I know you're all dying for a Halloween playlist. My friend has been making me these EPIC mix tapes, and she made me one for October that I've been playing over and over on my iPod– so I'll give you the track list. She doesn't really have a blog anymore, of a Figment, but I wish I could credit her...anyway...

October Playlist (courtesy of Bella)
  1. Blackout by The Indie Kollection
  2. We're Going To Be Friends by The White Stripes
  3. Chinese Translation by M. Ward
  4. Hang On by Dr. Dog
  5. Time Pops Bubbles by Little Grey Girlfriend
  6. Psycho Killer by Talking Heads
  7. Cult Logic by Miike Snow
  8. Fake Palindromes by Andrew Bird
  9. Laughing by Hooded Fang
  10. Ghostbuster by Ray Parker Jr.
  11. No One's Gonna Love You by Band of Horses
  12. Once In a Lifetime by Talking Heads
  13. First Day of My Life by Bright Eyes

Also, btw, song 13 is the theme song for MUTE. :)

Love you guys!
Happy Halloween!,
Sienna (dressed as Joan Jett)
(professional wrestler in all 60 states)


© 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment